Tuesday, October 4, 2011

more pinterest loves (and things I've tried!)

So, the whole point of Pinterest is to actually try the things you see on the inspiration boards or, at least, be inspired by them (duh).  But Pinterest has this funny little way of making you feel like you were creative and artsy when really, you just spent about four hours drooling at the computer over things other people did... away from the computer.

So, I try to at least remember the things I see on there and if I have time, try them!  I did this little trick on my hair recently, and it worked great!  The only problem is that I had a line across my forehead where the band was... and it didn't really disappear until 10:30 AM.  But Molly has tried this on her hair, too, and it worked for both of us, so I think you can make it work no matter what kind of hair you have!


Here's the video that goes with it in case you want to try it!


I'm also obsessed with these shoes from Lands' End.  GET IN MY CLOSET.


And lastly, here's a super helpful guide to whether or not you're wearing pants at any given time.  Super necessary in this age of pantsy gray areas.


If you're on Pinterest, too, follow me by clicking here!

Follow Me on Pinterest

I promise to follow back!

1 comment:

ellie b said...

Ohmygoodness, I'm so excited to try the no-heat hair curling!

Any luck with figuring out how to avoid the forehead mark??

Related Posts with Thumbnails