Wednesday, September 29, 2010

bag lunch

I'll go ahead and admit that a lunchbox seems like a pretty lame thing to blog about, but if you're as in love with your lunchbox as I am with mine, you'll understand!  It gives me that extra little push to pack my lunch everyday, which is so much healthier and saves a TON of money!

Shortly after I moved here, my mom attended a thirty-one party hosted by one of her friends, which is kind of like a Tupperware or a Mary Kay party.  She knew I needed an insulated bag to pack my lunch in everyday, so when she asked if I wanted one, of course I said YES!  I trusted her enough to pick a pattern I would love, and she didn't fail me one bit!


I decided to take a break from the monogramming and get my full first name on it.  Advantage: not nauseating everyone with overuse of my initials.  Disadvantage: every single soul on the Metro knows my name.


I usually stick an ice pack in there, too, but the insulation keeps everything nice and cold (and I don't have to take over the office fridge).


Definitely a must for every working girl!


3 comments:

Bekah said...

Ahh! Cute!!

Bryan said...

I really need to pack my lunch. I won't go into details of how much money a month I spend on food alone :/

Bo and Liz said...

I'm so glad you like it! Looks like a yummy lunch too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails