Wednesday, September 1, 2010

this one's for you, dad!

Apparently, there was a guy who left ICMA shortly before I got there who also left behind something else...


And since the grad classes I took there are pretty much the reason I even have this job, I decided it would look just as good in my cubicle!  It's probably the only red thing I have in there, but I figured at least Dad would be proud!

And, just as a reminder...


We'll actually be down to three days by the time you all read this but... get excited!!!

3 comments:

Bo and Liz said...

Carolina for show, NC State for dough!

Bo and Liz said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

GO PACK! and uh, oh yeah, go heels...sort of.

Love you,

Dad

Lauren said...

hahahaha I love you both! Thanks for being diplomatic, Dad. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails