Friday, September 17, 2010

a house divided

I'm so lucky to have roommates who love college football as much as I do!  There really is nothing more I would rather do on a Saturday than go to a game, but when I can't, watching as many as I can at home is almost as fun (Clara makes cookies, sooooo... win-win)!  Last weekend, the ACC royally stunk.  I mean like three-week old Indian food coated in dog poo.  And some of them lost to some really terrible teams!  (Looking at you, Virginia Tech.)  I try to keep reminding myself that the worse these "good" teams play, the better UNC's chances are at making it to the ACC Championship game this year (conveniently located in Charlotte), but I still don't like to watch the conference suffer, especially when it's known as such a basketball-focused one.  So, last Saturday, when Miami played Ohio State, Clara and I made it a little more fun by having a pre-game photo shoot!  Since she went to college at Cedarville, which is in Ohio, she was pulling for OSU, but I needed Miami to rep for the ACC!  Ohio State won, but the ACC will be back this week.  Oh yes, we will.


The "eye black" is mascara.  Don't judge us.




Major props to NC State for owning Cincinnati last night... what an exciting game!  Get ready for another thrilling weekend of football!  GO HEELS!!!

2 comments:

LovelyBee said...

Y'all are too cute!!! I'm not into football per se but I am into soccer and Champions League :)

fsubucketlist said...

Yes! for repping the ACC! Thankfully the Seminoles woke up this weekend and gave BYU a whooping! I just love college football too :)

Found you on 20SB and love reading your blog!
-Sara
http://fsubucketlist.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails