Thursday, September 2, 2010

friday adventure: part 2

(If you missed part 1, go here!)

After we left the National Cathedral, we met up with Clara at the RNC War Room so we could head to dinner at another fantastic restaurant, We, the Pizza, which is owned by Spike Mendelsohn, the same guy who owns The Good Stuff, where we went a couple weeks ago!  It was SO GOOD!  I had a slice of mushroom pizza, and it was to die for.  Molly doesn't even like pizza, but she devoured hers, too!  She was upset, though, that her buzzer was the last to go off...


After dinner, we had to take Clara back to work, but instead of just going home, Molly and I decided to be tourists!  It would have been a little more fun if all the Glenn Beck rally tourists hadn't been there, too, but whatever.  We live here.  So, we put the windows down, turned this song way up, and drove to my favorite monument, the Jefferson Memorial!  But we passed a couple others on the way...









Molly will probably kill me for that picture.  But it was an excellent start to last weekend!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I LOVE Molly's outfit!!

Lauren said...

I know, she's an impeccable dresser!

Related Posts with Thumbnails