Thursday, September 23, 2010

"ballston, rosslyn, courthouse, the clizzle dizzle!"

I absolutely love living in Arlington.  I really do.  When I first got the job here in DC, I thought I might want to live in the District, just because my office is two blocks from the Capitol and there's so much history there (I know, massive understatement).  But it really is fantastic to get out of the city at the end of the day, and I've always been a suburbs girl anyway, so it just felt like a natural fit.  And I adore having so much amazing shopping nearby!  Arlington is also super classy, which I LOVE.  But sometimes that means a little self-deprecating humor is in order.  So, from the guy who brought you the Metro Rap on one of my posts last week, here is the Arlington Rap!  Straight out tha 'hood.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails