Wednesday, August 31, 2011

internet funnies

If you follow as many people on facebook and twitter and linkedin and picasa and stalkathon.com (not an actual thing) as I do, you're bound to come across some hilarious stuff.  A couple days ago, one of my favorite photographers, Nancy Ray, posted a link to this hysterical Barbie and Ken wedding shoot that comes so close to how most wedding photos look these days that you can't help but be impressed!  Here are some of my favorites...










And yesterday, I found this gut-buster.  Apparently, New Era Cap Company has hired a marketing genius recently, because they've put out this series of commercials starring Alec Baldwin and John Krasinski (a Yankees fan and a Red Sox fan), and they are PERFECT.  This one is my favorite... if you never knew what happened when you dialed 9-1-2, you will now...


Amazing.  There are some shockingly creative people out there.  I need to be friends with them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

The Barbie wedding shoot is AWESOME!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails