Thursday, March 10, 2011

happy birthday, amanda! / top ten on the tenth

Today, my sweet Amanda turns 24!  Happy Birthday, love!!!  It hope it's as fabulous as you!


Ok, so now for my favorite songs of the month!

10. Stuttering - Fefe Dobson  (Pop Princess Central right here.)




9. Do the John Wall - Troop 41  (I actually loathe John Wall. More than you can imagine. But this song is super catchy, and he plays for the Wizards, so...)




8. Life in Letters - Lucy Schwartz  (This girl just turned 20 and already has a super impressive resume. Seriously, Wikipedia her.)




7. He Won't Go - Adele  (Just more genius from her. Her album should probably just take up the whole top ten this month.)




6. This = Love - The Script  (Molly has had their whole album on repeat all week, and I'm falling for it more and more everyday. Brilliant.)




5. Roll Away Your Stone - Mumford and Sons  (Not only have these guys made bluegrass cool again, in their own European way, but the Scripture behind some of their songs is really solid.)




4. Stuck in the Moment - Justin Bieber  (This month was all about The Biebs. I can't even lie. And this is one of the song Molly had on her iPod that I did not. Shameful.  Also shameful that I have ranked him above Mumford.  But it's my countdown.)




3. Hit the Lights - Jay Sean  (Fun. Pure and simple.)




2. More - Usher  (OMG. This song always makes dance and sing super loud. April 30 will be no different.)



1. Set Fire to the Rain - Adele  (Just listen. This girl is only further proof of how much God loves us I think.)



So there it is! Happy listening!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails