Tuesday, March 8, 2011

new additions

Slowly but surely, the look of our living room is changing!  Last week, Molly and I picked out a new rug from HomeGoods (that Molly bought since she's more likely to keep it whenever we, tearfully, have to separate), and we think it'll look beautiful with the new couch we're getting this week!

I want to show you a picture of the whole room, but I might just wait until we're all done with it!



But I also went to Ikea on Friday to return a rug we ended up not liking, and I found this...



Which holds our mail perfectly (and actually has a really nice cedar smell... I'm not even kidding)!  Plus, since it's right inside our front door, it's easier to leave notes for each other here than on the fridge.  So, ta-da!  No more mail-cluttered coffee table and no more missed messages!  For $15.

It also has these super convenient hooks on the bottom for wet umbrellas and jackets that shouldn't go back in the closet yet.


I think I'm in love.

2 comments:

Bo and Liz said...

I think IKEA should hire you to blog on your own "young townhouse roommate love."

Parkison Family said...

Okay girl...let me just say it has been a few weeks since I have been here. Oh how i miss your writing and your awesome pictures, and your cool life! I hope you are well! Love to you and the family!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails