Monday, March 14, 2011

something borrowed


Some of you may have already read this book, but for those of you who haven't , I have to say...


I'M TOTALLY OBSESSED!  I just finished reading it last week, and I literally did this for about a week straight...


The book revolves around two best friends.  One, Darcy, has everything going for her - looks, career, social life, you name it - and the other, Rachel, has a mildly successful career as a lawyer, but isn't particularly gifted or lucky anywhere else.  When Rachel falls in love with Darcy's fiance (whom she knew first), chaos ensues, and you literally cannot put the book down.  I didn't turn on the tv for about three straight days.

If you haven't read it, you can get it pretty inexpensively on Amazon (click here), or you can wait until May 6 for the movie to come out!  (Ummm, hello?!?  John Krasinski?!?  SIGN ME UP.)



And the author, Emily Giffin, has already written four other books, so I've moved on to Something Blue, which is the sequel to Something Borrowed, except it's from Darcy's perspective.  I can't wait to read all of them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails