Monday, March 7, 2011

unc > duke

Those of you who know me well already know the biggest thing that happened to me this weekend... UNC BEAT DUKE!!!  On my baby sister's Senior Night!  And not only that, we became regular season ACC champions!!!

Here are some highlights, courtesy of the Daily Tar Heel.  (I promise it's fun to watch, even if you don't care for basketball).



This is pretty much how I feel, even though this picture was taken in the tunnel before the National Championship game in Detroit two years ago...


I know a bunch of you who read my blog didn't go to Carolina, but I think I've made you pretty aware of how important it is to me, and it always makes me extra happy when we get a shout-out from the national news, like MSNBC...


...and ESPN...


...and Twitter.


...and you're always welcome to jump on the bandwagon!  You just have to promise me that you'll never ever, under any circumstances and for the sake of all that is holy, pull for Duke University.  I promise it pays off more often than not.  ;)

And for those of you who have visited our house at any point in time, get ready to fill out your NCAA March Madness bracket and send it our way... we're going to be holding a big tournament pool with prizes (and maybe a batch of Molly's homemade heath bars)!  We'll keep you posted!

GO HEELS!

1 comment:

Leanna said...

I'm sending my bracket! I don;t think I have ever been more excited for the postseason than this year. I can't wait to see what comes next!

Related Posts with Thumbnails