Wednesday, March 16, 2011

in the spirit of march madness...

I have new wall decorations!


A few months ago, Groupon offered something crazy like $20 for $60 worth of photo prints from Replay Photos, which is a) a really awesome company with an archive of sports photos from 140+ colleges and all 32 NFL teams, and b) a company in Durham I actually interviewed with last spring, and they knocked my socks off!  They were such nice people, but the job just opened up way too late.  In fact, they called me in for a second interview after I had already moved to DC... oh well!

Anyway, since being at the Final Four when Carolina won the National Championship my senior year was probably the single biggest moment of my college career, I knew I wanted to find a way to tastefully archive it on my wall.  I'm very, very over the poster-and-3M-strips look I had in my dorm rooms.  So, I ordered a picture of Ford Field (that I'm in somewhere)...


...and that famous picture of Tyler Hansbrough running onto the court with a huge grin right after the buzzer sounded.


And those frames were just $10 each at Ikea!  Love them.  If you were wondering, my panoramic picture of the Old Well is now hanging above my diploma near my canvases, and I like it a lot over there!

I don't know how well UNC is going to do in the tournament this year (I'll share my bracket tomorrow), but at least I have these sweet memories!

Go Heels!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails