Friday, October 8, 2010

bridal shower invitations

I realize these last two posts have been 100% wedding, but I can't help it!  At least this one is about something I did myself.  I sent out invitations to the shower I'm hosting for Amanda this past Wednesday, and once I got past the frustration of creating a printing template from scratch, I really loved them!

I bought the cardstock pieces from Swoozies during their liquidation sale back in April, so I got a great deal!  Putting together your own invitations instead of buying pre-designed ones adds a little work to the process, but y'all know how I feel about crafts.  It was really hard to wait six months to put them together!  Plus, that means they're one of a kind, and I love that!




And, just in case you missed the post on my old blog, here's the invitation from her bachelorette beach party a few months ago... I think I'm even prouder of that one!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails