Wednesday, October 13, 2010

leanna's websites

I love my little sister more than just about anything in the entire world, and I'm so proud of her for both getting into the UNC School of Education and doing an amazing job as a student teacher and president of the Collegiate Middle Level Association!  She's going to be an incredible teacher.  Just unbelievable.

Anyway, as part of her Computer Science class she's required to take, she had to to build a couple websites, and I think she did a fantastic job!  So, go explore them!

Here is the one about our family...

...and here is the one about her favorite tennis player, Rafael Nadal.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

Leanna said...

I love YOU more than anything!

Bo and Liz said...

I think my unmentionable birthday year just got published. OY!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails