Thursday, October 7, 2010

iloveswmag. i really do!

I have so many friends planning weddings right now, it's incredible!  Sometimes, I'm so surrounded by invitations and save-the-dates and registries and gift wrap that I almost feel like I'm getting married!  But for now, the living vicariously is pretty fun (and much cheaper, let's be honest)!

Tackling Maid-of-Honor duties for the first time has been a complete whirlwind, but I have loved every minute of it!  From being there with the camera when Nick proposed to trying on bridesmaid dresses and printing bridal shower invitations (pictures to come... stay tuned!), it has been quite an experience!  And I'm sure Leanna appreciates the fact that I'll be a seasoned pro by the time she has a ring on her finger (yes, I did just self-appoint).

Anyway, all of this pre-wedding commotion sort of gives me a reason to devour wedding websites and magazines more heavily than I normally would, and I think I've found one of my favorites in Southern Weddings magazine.  Right now, the issues only come out about once a year (they're small, but I know they'll be huge one day), but their blog is TO DIE FOR!  So many beautiful pictures and adorable stories, plus one of the girls on staff went to Girls Nation the same year I did!  And she was such a sweetheart.

So, stalk them, lurk them, fall in love with them.  On facebook.  On twitter.  In print.  Doesn't matter!  Weddings are just good for the soul.



2 comments:

fsubucketlist said...

I just LOVE weddings. I love planning, and helping with, and attending them. Unfortunately I still have awhile to go before I'm that one walking down the aisle!

Lauren said...

girlfriend, me too! but the longer we have to wait, the longer we have to plan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails