Tuesday, October 19, 2010

unc v. u.va.: part two

And now, the part we had been waiting for all day... the game!

Cavalier Drumline getting the crowd pumped up...


Forming the Rotunda!  Soooo much better than our attempt at the Old Well a few years ago!


WAHOOWA.


Dear Old U.Va...


Getting ready for the teams to run out!


Kickoff under a gorgeous sunset...


This was at halftime... I'm just so impressed.


Seriously.


 Clara and her boyfriend, Bob, came over to visit me at halftime!



U.Va. band's post-game show.  We won!


My aunt, uncle, and cousins post-game...


Final score: 44-10.  GO HEELS!


Love my baby cousin... who's not such a baby anymore!


What a fun day... I almost wish every game could be in Charlottesville so I could go there more often!  But it's back to Chapel Hill next year... we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails