Monday, October 25, 2010

you guessed it... more accessories!

This may be hard to believe, but I haven't owned a pair of boots since the crazy country music phase I went through in elementary school!  So, I decided this was the year my streak needed to end, especially with all the cute boots there are out there!  I found a pair on DSW.com that I LOVE, and they just arrived this past weekend!  They are, of course, cowboy-inspired (some things never change), but they're taller than most, which is good for my height.  Plus, they're super soft and fit perfectly!

And since I was in Raleigh this past weekend, of course Bekah and I went to our favorite accessory shop on Earth, Bijuju!  I found this adorable, military-inspired headband...



... and this Balmain umbrella!  I think the color will keep even the dreariest days from being so gloomy.


I don't think there's anyway the boots aren't getting worn at least once a week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails