Thursday, August 11, 2011

lately on pinterest

If you missed my initial rave about Pinterest, fear not, because I'm back with more of my faves today!

If you haven't joined Pinterest yet, you have no idea what you're missing!  It's basically a giant inspiration board for the entire world to see and use... a prettier and less depressing West German side of the Berlin Wall, if you will.  But you can also create your own boards to keep and reference things you love, so it keeps the magazine clippings to a minimum.  And you should get on there and follow me!  I promise to follow you back.  :)

My favorite part of Pinterest is the quote art, which I just want to print out and hang everywhere.






...and also, I desperately want to do this to our refrigerator.  Too bad we don't own it.  :(


Get on Pinterest immediately!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails