Friday, August 12, 2011

no turning back

If this is your first time on my blog, you arrived on a very good day!  One of my favorite photo blogs belongs to The Schultzes of Charlotte, NC, and on Wednesday, they did a post that absolutely brought me to tears and instantly changed my week.  They belong to Elevation Church, and last weekend, they baptized 135 people at their uptown campus!  All of these people had made a personal decision to follow Christ but hadn't yet made a public profession of it.  They have a super talented video production team that put together the most moving video of the baptisms, and I was bawling like a baby here in my cubicle yesterday.  Whether you believe in Jesus or not, this video is one for the books.  My favorite part is the sheer joy and victory on people's faces when they come up out of the water.

What a mighty God we serve!


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a powerful video! I didn't think I would be in tears by about 1:30 into it. Thanks for posting this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails