Monday, August 15, 2011

letters!

I


f you love letters, monograms, and pretty things as much as I do, then I may or may not be getting ready to steal the next half hour from you!  One of my favorite blogs I've ever run across is Daily Drop Cap, which features twelve super cute versions of the alphabet, with letters you can print out or even insert in your blog (like I just did.  Shazam).  I'm pretty sure when I first found it, I rearranged the letters in my name to include every possible combo of drop caps.  This is what I consider productive.

So, if you need letter inspiration or just really want to see how cool your name could look, mosey on over there.

Peace out.


LEW

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Lauren,

I've been following your blog for quite a while and should have introduced myself way before now! I am Scott Parkison's administrative assistant at Trinity Baptist Church in Manchester, Tennessee. I found your blog through Kelly and really love reading your posts!

Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails