Friday, August 5, 2011

we choppin'.

Sorry for the late morning blog posts these days!  It's been a crazy week at our house, because we have a new roommate moving in!  She's super sweet, and I can't wait to introduce her to you!

In the meantime, here's a fun fact that maybe you didn't know about me... I used to live in Tallahassee, FL!  And even though I'm a Tar Heel through and through, I still have a little love left in my heart for the Seminoles.  (But I would marry Tim Tebow so fast it would make your head spin.)

Anyway, I ran across this video on facebook this week and thought it was hilarious, and it made my sister and me both miss Tally-ho a little bit more.  If you're a Tar Heel (or anything else, really), you'll probably just think it's ridiculous, and for that reason, it's still worth watching.



We choppin'.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Makes me think of our very own Tricia. :)

Bo and Liz said...

Get your arm choppin' in the 850! Would love to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails