Friday, August 19, 2011

a little friday lazy

I have to admit... I'm a little low on things to blog about this week (could you tell?).  But remember yesterday when I mentioned the New Year's Eve movie coming out later this year?  Well, here's the trailer!


Like I mentioned, all of the footage of people cheering in Times Square and confetti falling was filmed while I was there, and actually, :25 in the trailer looks eerily like this picture...


Those crazy Nivea balloons were popping all over the place and kind of hard to hold onto, but they were pretty!  This movie could be chock-full of celebrities because they're compensating for the fact that it will be terrible, but the fact that my butt will be nestled in stadium seating with popcorn and a coke shortly after it comes out is evidence of how much I care.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails